If you and your former spouse/partner already have an established court order but you do not feel it meets the best interests of your children, you may be able to modify the court order if you can show the court a substantial unanticipated materially change in circumstances.

If you are seeking any modifications to an existing court order, it is important to have a skilled family law attorney representing you to ensure the best interests of both you and your children are met.