No! Do not stop making your child support obligation payments because your ex is not allowing you to see your children. If your ex is withholding your children from you, going against the obligations outlined within the time-sharing schedule, they may be found in contempt of court. You do not want to react in a manner that will put you at risk of being in contempt of court as well. Continue to meet your obligations as outlined in your existing court order and contact an attorney experienced in contempt and enforcement cases.