No! You do not have the right or legal authority to stop allowing your ex their court ordered time sharing with your children just because they are not paying their child support obligations. If your ex is not paying any of the child support they are ordered to provide, or if they are only paying part of their obligations, they may be found in contempt of court; however, it is best to prevent reacting in a manner that could put you at risk of being in contempt of court as well. Continue to follow the time-sharing schedule outlined in your existing court order and contact the child enforcement agency or an experienced family law attorney who can help you begin the child support enforcement process.